Klimbing is the owner and manager of the website. You can contact us by going to the indicated address or sending an email to: email@example.com
Klimbing informs you that if you browse the web klimbing.com acquires the condition of user from the first moment, and you must use this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
Access and use of the klimbing.com website will be governed by and subject to these general conditions. Thus, access and use of the klimbing.com website implies full and unreserved acceptance of these "General Conditions" and the set of applicable laws, so the user must carefully read them.
The pages and content may contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. In this case, please inform us as soon as possible to proceed with the pertinent modification.
- Klimbing offers on its website information related to the type of activity, products and services it markets.
- Klimbing reserves the right to modify, update or eliminate access to the website at any time, as well as the General Conditions, without prior notice. These modifications and updates affect the user in the sense that they must go to this section to verify the General Conditions in force.
- The photographs, texts, designs, identifying signs, images, sound or non-animated sequences, videos, as well as all the works included on the website are the property of Klimbing or third parties that have authorized Klimbing to use them.
- Klimbing authorizes you to download the contents, copy or print any page of this Website, but exclusively for personal use or that excludes all use for advertising and / or commercial purposes, or those uses that are not contemplated within the authorized uses in articles 31 to 40bis of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law (RD Leg. 1/1996). As long as it does not infringe the copyright or any other Klimbing property right, or change, modify, or delete any information, content, or its warnings. The copy of Information should not be understood as an authorization to transfer to you or to any Person the property rights of Klimbing.
- The user may not, in any case, modify or delete the identifying data that may exist for the rights of Klimbing or third parties on the content. Only, the user may access the content through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the website or are routinely used on the Internet for that purpose, provided that they do not imply a violation of Intellectual Property rights or any type of damage for the website klimbing.com and / or its information and services offered.
- The user agrees to use the information and services on the klimbing.com website in accordance with the law, these general conditions, morality, good customs and public order. And to make correct and lawful use of the services and content.
- Klimbing assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed by links. The presence of links on the website is for informational purposes only. If you decide to visit a site through a link, you will do so exclusively at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures against viruses or other destructive elements.
- All comments, information, suggestions and / or ideas received through this page, will be considered transferred free of charge to Klimbing. Please do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties expressly agree that this contract will be governed and will be interpreted, in all its terms and conditions, in accordance with current Spanish legislation.